Saturday, April 5, 2014

Signazon Scholarship Contest -- Vote for me and I will worship you

So there's a scholarship contest going on, and me being the broke college-bound gal I am, decided to try. The challenge is to create a graduation sign. That sounds easy enough right? No. Problem is, the only way to win this contest is by vote. And me being the socially awkward, reluctant-to-come-off-as-needy-or-obnoxious person I am, I have a hard time asking for votes. This blog post is some kind of plea for help-- so whoever you are, if you're out there, please vote for me. Cherry on top and things like that. You don't even have to like the friggin' sign. Just vote for it. And if you're feeling like a saint, spread the word. Tell yo brothas, tell yo hood where it's at. 

Vote here.
Many thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment